Saturday, December 24, 2011

Seasons Greetings to All!

 With the holiday season up on us, time is short.  I did manage to clear my driveway of the fresh 10cm of snow that we got over night.  The whole neighborhood looks fresh and ready for Santa's visit tonight.
I squeezed in a few minutes of birding this morning when I went out to run a last-minute errand. I was hoping to shoot a special photo to share today but I came up empty.  Flipping through my pictures I decided to share these two images of some spectacular rainbow waves that rolled in to Cape Spear a little while back. There often is a "big sea" on in this area, expecially in late November and early December. These conditions may not offer up many sea birds but Nature compensates with a show of strength and beauty.

May the holiday season bring much happiness filled with special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment